\

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Death Of A Snitch?

We keep getting unconfirmed reports , let me say it delicately, of an untimely death of a local person. Some reports say the individual was a police informant, a snitch.

I hope it is just a rumor. We receive lots of rumors that amount to very little. We don’t have the staff to check all of them out.

In this case if you know something about this rumor, please contact me. You do not have to use your name. I will protect your identity if you give your name. Your name never will be reported in The Journal.

Call The Journal at (434) 645-7534, email me at cbjournal@meckcom.net or write to me at P.O. Box 108, Crewe, VA 23930.

In the past, I have written that sometimes I believe half the town is made up of snitches. These individuals have their role in police investigations, but I have a feeling that some police agencies use them far too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>